[Bf-python] About setDupliVerts

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Feb 9 06:05:04 CET 2005

Hi pidhash,

Joilnen Batista Leite wrote:

>I thinking to implements dupliverts py support but it
>could be simple if part of Object.c, I guessing .
>What you think about it ?

We need to take a look at a proposed API to be sure, but it should be
possible / probably as easy to add in NMesh.  For cases where you need
to get access to the object, we added a nmesh->object pointer that can
be set when you link an object to a mesh or automatically when the
script uses object.getData() to get the mesh.  Check NMesh.c, searching
for "link" or "->object" to see examples of this and of course feel free
to email with ideas or questions.

Dupliverts is surely a missed feature, hope you have fun : ).

--
Willian