[Bf-python] Re: Question to surface-script

Thomas Buschhardt thomas at buschhardt.de
Mon Dec 26 14:43:51 CET 2005

Thanks for answer and sorry for the unspecified question.
OK I dont put not the whole 8 Mil. Points in Blender only 1000 as
example. The limitation is no problem for me.

> It's simple if your vertices are on a regular grid:
Thats my main problem: the points are randomly, no grid.
I think about to begin from one point and go clockwise to the next
nearest point and connect these. However if someone have an idea how to
begin. It would be nice to drop a mail.

And LetterRip thanks for the link
> http://www.maths.lth.se/matematiklth/vision/research2004/node3.html
Maybe thes guys can help me out.