[Bf-python] Re: Can't use Python sets in Blender 2.40

Tron Thomas tron.thomas at verizon.net
Sat Dec 24 05:55:55 CET 2005

I checked and I have Python 2.4.1 installed as part of Cygwin.  I'm
thinking that I shouldn't need to install another version of Python,
however I don't know how to get Blender to use this version.  I tried
setting the PYTHONPATH variable to the bin directory of my Cygwin
installation.  That didn't work.  I assigned the variable as a user
variable.  I did not reboot the system afterward.  Writing a simple
command line program showed the variable had been applied as expected.

What else might make the Cygwin Python library work with Blender?