[Bf-python] Scripters and Python meeting was Re: [Bf-scripts-dev] Script quality chart

Tom M letterrip at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 19:03:45 CET 2005

>   For this WE, we could meet and choose some test to do. Do you want to
> choose an hour?

That is part of the purpose of tomorrows meeting, myself and ian will
there for quite a bit after the meeting.

sorry forgot to mention in the last email the location is IRC on the
Freenode server using #blendercoders

Saturday Python meeting

Same time as Sunday meeting - except on saturday

Next sunday meeting is today, Saturday 10th December; UTC/GMT 14 (CEST
16, Sao Paulo 11, MTL 10, CSST 09, PST 07, Sydney 00:00 .)

We should have python API gurus there so you can probably get some
help to ensure your script works with the latest and greatest Blender
release. Also we will probably do testing and determining which to
add for the 2.40 release.

Remember your scripts should have good documentation and should be GPL
compatible licensed to increase their odds of being bundled/bundlable.