[Bf-python] BVH-Import update

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Dec 6 01:44:49 CET 2005

Added some quite substantial fixes to the BVH importer.
I assume its okay to update my own scripts now I have CVS? :)
- Cam

#===============================================#
# BVH Import script 1.05 patched by Campbell    #
# Modified to use Mathutils for matrix math,    #
# Fixed possible joint naming bug,              #
# Imports BVH's with bad EOF gracefully         #
# Fixed duplicate joint names, make them unique #
# Use \r as well as \n for newlines             #
# Added suppot for nodes with 0 motion channels #
# Rotation IPOs never cross more then 180d      #
#    fixes sub frame tweening and time scaling  #
# 5x overall speedup.                           #
# 06/12/2005,                                   #