[Bf-python] tp_getset update

Stephen Swaney sswaney at centurytel.net
Wed Aug 10 15:28:27 CEST 2005

On Tue, Aug 09, 2005 at 11:06:47AM -0700, Ken Hughes wrote:
> Ken Hughes wrote:
>
> >...  As of last last week I started implementing some
> >of the changes (which I'll upload to the patch tracker shortly) and (of
> >course) would appreciate feedback upon ASAP before continuing with other
> >modules...
>
> Uploaded patch for Lamp.c and gen_utils.? to tracker.

I like that you factored out the gen_utils functions!

Some brief comments on the funcs would be nice so people
don't have to read the code to understand what they do
and the params they do it with.

The biggest impediment to code reuse is lack of information.

Stuff looks good so far.  More later.

Thanks!

--
Stephen Swaney