[Bf-python] Python Object Doc updates.

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun Aug 7 06:41:16 CEST 2005

Hi all, There is some info missing from Blenders BPy Docs (epydocs)..
And often I look up my own code to see what I did, or use trial and
error to find out.

So I went through and added some more details.

Most changes were small but heres a list anyway.

Added localspace for loc/size/rot so the users know it relevent to the
parent (if any)
... the max length for setting an object name.
... that the max material list is 16 and None can be used for blank
materials.
... that boundBox is worldspace.
... object selection state is relative to the currentScene.
... changed link(object) to link(datablock) since it sounds like your
linking an object to another object.

Tested with EpyDocGen and no errors.

- Cam

--