[Bf-python] Layer handling inconsistant

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Apr 20 06:22:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

Today I added an object.layers attribute (the current one is called
object.Layer and uses bitflags) that works just like Window.ViewLayer(),
accepting and returning lists of ints.  I'll commit it tomorrow with Ken
Hughes work on .clearScriptLinks() (he made it accept a list of text names).

I had also made Window.ViewLayer use G.scene->lay instead of G.vd->lay,
conforming to recommended practices, but then the screen is not updated,
so the function also needs to update G.vd->lay, when G.vd is not NULL.

 From my early tests it's working fine, but a friend came in and I had
no time to commit today, sorry.

Campbell: not a bad idea having a scene.layers, too, will do it.

--
Willian