[Bf-python] Current directory problem

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Tue Sep 28 06:46:43 CEST 2004

Hi Manuel and Paolo,

Today I took a first look at this.  There are two variables in Blender
that store filenames, G.sce and G.main->name.  Blender.Get('filename')
uses the first, but it seems when reading the second is updated.  I saw
there were two recently when I added the Blender.Load() function.

It seems there's some mix up, I'll have to talk to Ton about it to know
better what was the original intention, then find the best way to deal
with this.  Thanks for reporting and sorry for taking long to look at
it, Paolo, by that time I was finishing the Window.Theme module.

--
Willian