[Bf-python] Re: image.glLoad()

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Mon Sep 27 01:31:10 CEST 2004

Hi, tested the glLoad function- Works nice!, thenks and sorry for taking
a while to get back to you,

Im interested in building an asset manager (manage extarnal images,
materials, textures, and models) from an external library- With
thumbnails for each asset.
This would be similar to the image browser but contain thumbnails of
other types of assets.

A problem is that glLoad() puts an image into the gfx cards memory- we
need a way of removing the image from memory-
glUnLoad()

Then it could be added and used
- Cam

--