[Bf-python] bundled scripts group

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Fri Sep 17 06:39:30 CEST 2004

Nathan Letwory wrote:

>I'll handle the creation of the group this evening, along with the
>necessary maillist. I'm fine with the proposed name. Since I'm supposed to
>manage p.b.o I think it's good that I actually do that too :)

Hi Nathan,

Thanks :).  BTW, I forgot to mention that, as we all read, having a wiki
for this project was also a well accepted idea.  It'll help as a central
place to put guidelines, links, etc, for sure.

Campbell: I don't use irc often myself, so I'm not a good one to answer,
but if the new group attracts enough attention, a dedicated irc channel
for python scripting could be better than using #blendercoders, of
course.  Maybe someone could start #bpython as a test ... ?  Or wait a
little more till we discuss some new ideas / collect info at the wiki.

--
Willian