[Bf-python] bundled scripts group

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Sep 15 07:02:08 CEST 2004

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.  So we'll have a new mailing list to discuss
bundled scripts, (tentative name) bf-scripts.

Looking at http://projects.blender.org/ , this effort fits as a new
Blender Project along with the core ones: official release, docboard and
funboard, since the idea is to really embrace and manage the bundled
scripts.

**Next step: we need someone with access and knowledge about it to
create the project.

When the bf-python list was created, I guess Michel talked to the
bf-blender project admins.  Current admins are Ton, Michel, Theeth and
Matt (all this "finger-pointing" to create the group has actually been
fun ;).

Any volunteer?

PS: got confirmation from Anthony D'Agostino, author of many of the
bundled importers / exporters, including the wings ones: he'll be part
of the group and also prefers mailing lists.

--
Willian