[Bf-python] New tool: vertex group assignment via envelopes

Jonas Petersen blenderjox at mindfloaters.de
Mon Oct 25 17:43:49 CEST 2004

I'd like to inform you about my python tool set for weight assignment
with envelopes.

I have introduced it in the Blender forum here:

http://www.blender.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=phpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=4858

This is also why I'd really like to have the IK flag thing in the next
version of Blender. I think it would be a good idea to have the
"Armature Symmetry" function also handle the IK flag up correctly.
Otherwise I'd have to output warnings to have the user correct it by
hand if needed (which I have to do even with the patch for blender
version <= 234). Which is not very convenient i find...

Jonas