[Bf-python] Making IK flag writable in the Bone class

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.org
Fri Oct 22 15:45:57 CEST 2004

There is more to it than that. The reason that setIK was not implemented
was that once the flag is set the matrix of each bone must be
recalculated so that the head becomes attached to the tail of the
preceeding bone. You will be able to set the flag but it's basically
meaningless without the recalculation of the parent/child bone matrices.