[Bf-python] script merger, clean up, and testing

Tom Musgrove tommusgrove__ at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 18 09:33:42 CEST 2004

After 2.35 can we create some goals for the scripts?

I'd like ot see a bit of clean up, pulling out common functionality and
creating libraries for it, merging the scripts that cover the same
functionality (we have three or four obj importers - only one of which seems
to work reliably and it isn't the one bundled) (we have three or four bvh
importers), etc.  Lots of duplication of assorted math and utility
functions, etc.

Also we should really accumulate a small set of test items and have it be
part of the whole prerelease.

What do you think?

Tom M.
LetterRip