[Bf-python] UI

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Oct 15 05:22:35 CEST 2004

Cool, thanks. Which window will this draw widgets in, or do you have to
specify? Incidentally, you may not remember but I met you last year at
the independent game developer's conference in Melbourne. I told you
about a script I've been working on which works sort of like vertex
keys, except instead of using an IPO curve to move between meshes in a
definite order, you can morph between arbitrary meshes using python
calls. That's what I need this GUI stuff for.

Regards,

Chris.