[Bf-python] EMesh patch files. . .buggy

joeedh joeeagar at prodigy.net
Sun Oct 10 07:39:26 CEST 2004

Here are the (buggy) patches and files for EMesh.  Put EMesh.c/EMesh.h
in source/blender/python/api_2x/ and apply the patch as normal.

There is one thing to remember when dealing with this: the EMesh_Edit*
types only, and I mean it *only* store a pointer the the
EditVert/Face/Edge whatever.  Everthing is done directly ON the EditMesh
data.

joeedh
P.S.: And yes, I know the code is a littly messy. . .hopefully I'll be
able to clean it up some.