[Bf-python] Whoops, more OBJ import bugfixes.

Campbell J Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue Nov 30 05:45:52 CET 2004

Here are 2 new scripts, replace image and replace material.

I find them realy usefull for big scenes,

You may want to include a function from them as a generic blender
function- a menu wrapper,
if the menu is larger then X (30 default?) it adds more/less items so
you can scroll the images/materials.

The other is an addition to the batch renamer.- New. so you can call a
group of objects a new name- Door.001, Door.002 ... etc, its good if
your not into naming your objects 1 by one but can select them as a
group and name them.

- Cam

--
Campbell J Barton