[Bf-python] New scripts- cvs please?

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sun Nov 28 16:49:37 CET 2004

jms wrote:

> If you have a moment, can you commit this correction of the
> mod_svg2obj.py (0.2.6) for me.

Sure, jms, no problem.

I'll update scripts for the soon to come release, Jiba sent me the new
blender2cal3d with doc strings, Scorpius will send updates, too, and
there are your two mod_* files new versions.  I was going to commit
stuff yesterday, but decided to wait a little more since there's more to
come and only committed bpython bug fixes.

BTW, if some author would like to rewrite or fix / add content to the
doc strings in their scripts (for Scripts Help Browser) feel free to
send me the updates, too.

--
Willian