[Bf-python] New scripts- cvs please?

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Sat Nov 27 05:41:17 CET 2004

Nathan Letwory wrote:

>I hope this new folder is going to be in the bf-scripts repository?

Sure : ), either as a new top dir or inside the scripts dir, you can
decide what works better.  What should we call it?  extra/ ?

Later we can pack this dir as an additional download for users, it's
also a good way to keep track of good scripts.  But we'd better only
include what can be managed: scripts that are simple, useful and work as
expected and scripts with good support for bug fixes and future upgrades.

--
Willian