[Bf-python] Blender, Python, and Irix

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Fri Nov 12 01:19:08 CET 2004

Hi Stani,

Don't worry, I only meant making some methods and functions in bpython
that return True or False return 1 or 0 instead, Michel already did that
to a few, "long" ago.  This wouldn't make the Python interpreter inside
Blender stop recognizing True and False -- Python code that used those
would still work fine.

About the .pth files you mention in your other email, that's a known
problem: we need to write the code to parse those files on startup.

--
Willian