[Bf-python] Blender, Python, and Irix

Chris Want cwant at ualberta.ca
Wed Nov 10 22:20:10 CET 2004

> Valgrind isn't an option here as I am not using gcc.
> I have started to use a debugger with heap corruption
> detection tools (basically, linking blender to a special
> lib that replaces malloc, free) and there does appear to be
> a few probs ... hopefully I can get this figured out soon.

A bit of hacking my python lib and using some printf's
shows that there are probs during clean up when python
is processing NMFaceType and SceneType (maybe stuff is
getting free'd twice?). It looks like it finally croaks
when it tries to clean up NMeshType.

I don't know how to solve these problems.

Chris