[Bf-python] Patch: Draw.Image() -- new method.

Jonathan Merritt j.merritt at pgrad.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Nov 8 03:14:41 CET 2004

Hi Everyone,

Attached is a patch to implement a Draw.Image() method to draw
Blender.Image objects using OpenGL raster operations.  A brief
description of the Python API (it's documented properly in Draw.py) is
as follows:

Blender.Draw.Image(image, x, y, zoomx=1.0, zoomy=1.0, clipx=0, clipy=0,
clipw=-1, cliph=-1):

   Draws a Blender.Image on the screen using raster operations.

   (image) - Blender.Image to draw.
   (x, y) - Raster coordinates of the lower-left corner of the image
(can be negative).
   (zoomx, zoomy) - Horizontal and vertical zoom factors.
   (clipx, clipy, clipw, cliph) - Image space clipping rectangle.

Please let me know what you think.  I know we're in CVS freeze at the
moment, so I can re-submit after the release if necessary.  I would
really like a method with this functionality to use in my camera
calibration script.

Thanks,

Jonathan Merritt.

PS - I submitted this to the bf-blender mailing list, but I think that's
the wrong place. :-]