[Bf-python] Theme

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Tue Nov 2 05:29:23 CET 2004

Kaal wrote:

>Here a theme for Blender.

Hi Kaal,

Cool : ), thanks for sharing, it's the first theme script I see (apart
from my random tests).  It's good to see the new submodule and script
already being used.  Your theme is very different from what I imagined
based on its name, "Combustion", but I liked it.  And after a quick
test, it's better for modeling than I first thought.

BTW, since we're on this topic, it was Matt's (broken) idea to get
access to themes via bpython and being able to save them as scripts.
Reminds me he also suggested saving render presets as scripts.

--
Willian