[Bf-python] Object Properties from Python?

Thomas A Dyar tdyar at MIT.EDU
Wed May 26 20:20:12 CEST 2004

I wrote code to access the properties and values from "regular blender python
API" awhile ago, but did not get it committed. There has been no interest in
regular python and game engine python integration since the game engine will
likely be removed from core blender at some point.

Perhaps maintaining your own patch is the way to go if you really need it? I can
dig out my code if you want...

Tom