[Bf-python] Object Properties from Python?

Toni Alatalo antont at kyperjokki.fi
Wed May 26 18:45:57 CEST 2004

On Wed, 26 May 2004, Joseph Gilbert wrote:

> I don't think there is logic brick support in the normal python API. The
> gameengine uses this. However, I don't see why we can't have something also

does it really?

i thought that in the game engine the properties are available just as
regular Python attributes of the blenderobjects - at least i'm simply
assigning them from Python in my engine .. if i recall correctly, it's
been a while i touched that part but don't see any magic nor remember
using any logic bricks for that (am using properties to e.g. control
actions in http://studio.kyperjokki.fi/engine/KyperMover - there
kyperjokki.Mover.bobject is a reference to the blender object used to
access the properties )

gotta run now, but if there's something unclear yet can check it tomorrow.

~Toni