[Bf-python] image.reload() - Patch

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Tue May 25 05:00:07 CEST 2004

Hi, Added an image reload function that is basicly the same as the
menuItem in the image window.
I did this a while back but implimented in a way that made it crash in
face select mode :-)

I used it as a part of a script that updated an image realtime in
blender while it was being edited in the gimp. (couldent get verse working)

Now it works better with no bugs AFAIK.

# EXAMPLE CODE.
image = Image.Load('/test.png')

image.reload() # Udpades the image from the filesystem.
Window.RedrawAll() # Needed so we see the changes right away.

Patch on current CVS attached.