[Bf-python] bezier path

Nagash nagash at free.fr
Sat May 22 14:47:18 CEST 2004

Hi,

working again on my export script, I need to export animation like
movement following a path (bezier curve for now).

I think I have to get the curve parented to my object in first time
and then I would like to export control points of the curve in order
to reconstruct the curve in my aplication...but I don't know how to
get this informations about the curve...

Maybe it's not the good approach and the information I need are in
another blender object.

I hope someone can help me exporting this kind of animation or give me
a link to a script doing the same.

Thanks,
julien.                                      mailto:nagash at free.fr