[Bf-python] BUG PYTHON identified! Please fix it...

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Sat May 8 12:08:17 CEST 2004

On Sat, May 08, 2004 at 12:01:28PM +0200, jms wrote:
> Willian Padovani Germano wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >Yes Manuel, you identified a memory leak, shouldn't be hard to fix, we'll
> >do it.
> >And the problem pointed by jms, too.
> >

> Note that there is a problem on mesh  with aramture and material too.
>
> import Blender
> from Blender import NMesh
>
> ME=NMesh.GetRaw('Plane')
> ME.verts.append(NMesh.Vert(1.0,0.0,1.0))
> ME.update()
>
> Then the mesh disappears in the 3Dwin.

Another trap to fall into is modifying the verticies of a mesh which has
subsurf turned on. Causes the same disappearing. You have to turn
subsurf off, run the code, then turn it back on again.

Incidentally is there some way of sharing data between frames in a
script which is run on framechange?

Regards,

Chris.

chris at mccormick.cx