[Bf-python] It IS a (old?) bug

Gilbert, Joseph jgilbert at tigr.org
Thu May 6 19:39:05 CEST 2004

I'm not sure (maybe someone else can weigh in) but I think you need to call redraw() for the object to update it's matrix. The reason why is this. (I think). What determines the loc/rot values for the object is it's matrix. The loc/euler values are used in the redraw function to recalculate a new matrix. So you have to call redraw. There is a new function called Object.setMatrix() that avoids this (I think) by setting the matrix directly and not waiting for the object to update through a redraw call. I haven't tested this but I think this is the issue.