[Bf-python] Did .setEuler change between 2.32 and 2.33?

Joseph Gilbert models at paposo.com
Wed May 5 13:28:10 CEST 2004

Yep. Originally this function took a f,f,f or a [f,f,f]. The mathutils lib
now has support for real eulers so this function now takes either [f,f,f],
or PyEuler type. I didn't continue the support for f,f,f, because it is
looking for 1 object not three. However, I think that this could be
reimplemented as f,f,f, [f,f,f] or PyEuler if the ParseTuple var is "O|ff"
(now that I think about it. I'll see if I can change it :)