[Bf-python] Did .setEuler change between 2.32 and 2.33?

Lone Wolf lone_wolf at ureach.com
Wed May 5 05:24:29 CEST 2004

I was about post my disco ball tutorial (done in Blender 2.32)
when I noticed that you released 2.33. Congrats :)

Anyway, I went ahead and upgraded blender (and also changed to
windows because my linux box died) since I didn't want to post
an outdated tut. When I tried to run the same python script
using 2.33 it got hung up on the following:

mySphere.setEuler(0,rotation,0)

I believe that it said that the parameters were of an unknown
type or something like that. I tried replacing the 'rotation'
variable with a number and still got the same error. Perhaps
there is a better way to rotate an object to a specific point?

Thanks