[Bf-python] Feature request (I think very important)

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Mar 25 07:29:28 CET 2004

Hi Manuel,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Manuel Bastioni" <manuelbastioni at tin.it>
To: <bf-python at blender.org>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 8:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Bf-python] Feature request (I think very important)

> > RuntimeError: Draw.Register: couldn't get pointer to script struct
>
> Any news about this? I think it's a important bug to
> solve (read my first post).

This is because scriptlinks (here framechanged, onload isn't working in
Blender) were not updated to use the "new system".  I'll take a look,
they use a different approach in the way they are killed, but maybe it
won't be that tricky to update them.

BTW: forgot to thank Stephen for the always important groundwork he's
been doing with files and documentation.  And the new developers, great
to see all the activity.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br