[Bf-python] Brief update

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Jun 30 14:38:46 CEST 2004

Hi JM,

----- Original Message -----
From: "jms" <jmsoler at free.fr>
To: <bf-python at blender.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Bf-python] Brief update

> My script is "pendent" (cernous?) to the other script to copy object data.
> Both will be improved soon . So, I prefer to keep separate scripts.

Ah, ok, I see they share code (you can put the shared code in a mod_something.py
file and import it from your scripts, btw, these files are not even scanned for
menu entries).

It's not a good idea to have scripts with almost the same functionality bundled
in Blender, much better to integrate / expand them into one, but in this case
maybe they are different enough (one uses pop-ups, other uses gui) to be both
available.

> If you are interested, I can rewrite this script so it could be easily added
to the scripts
> menu

Yes, thanks : ).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br