[Bf-python] Brief update

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Jun 30 05:56:48 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I've been busy with a script (that "button string len" warning is a bother!,
spent hours on it, at least now I know how to trigger and how to avoid it) and
some new things in bpython, like adding missing bits for a good demo mode for
Blender plus other things, so I'll take a little more to add more scripts and
check contributions.  Should be able to do it all this week.

JMS:

Thanks for the new contributions, they are very good.  I guess your rename
script can be integrated with Campbell's, for an additional "gui" mode option
for users who prefer to see the gui.  If you or Campbell have anything against
this just tell me, otherwise I'll integrate the scripts.

BTW, you have a maze maker script, don't you Jean-Michel?  I guess it would be a
very neat example to showcase possibilities, so if it's ok with you to bundle it
with bpython, please tell me (no pressure! : ).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br