[Bf-python] Kloputils script

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Thu Jun 24 16:48:36 CEST 2004

Hi Carlos,

Thank you, that's another great addition : ).

I made a few changes to adapt it for our cvs:

- updated line-endings from dos to unix format, as used under cvs;
- made it use Blender.Get('datadir') to get the bpydata dir path;
- to join path + sep + 'KUlang.txt' I used Blender.sys.join, just added;
- added cvs tag and license info to your script.  Used GPL, since it's the most
restrictive (always easier to open up than to close once opened), but if you
prefer some other license just tell me and I'll update it;
- renamed to kloputils.py.  Like I wrote to the list a few days ago, cvs doesn't
handle filename changes elegantly, so it's better not to put any version info in
script names under cvs;
- put it under "Wizards", because Tools is gone (renamed to Object) and your
script can do other things besides changing obj properties -- it falls between
groups "Add", "Object" and "Mesh".  Another important reason is that it needs
more vertical room for its gui than a normal horizontal Buttons win has.

Thanks again, any problem with the changes made, just tell me.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br