[Bf-python] Re: Your obj importer

Campbell Barton cbarton at metavr.com
Sun Jun 6 11:34:34 CEST 2004

What do you think the best solution for this is ??

If They are split into groups (1 group = 1 object) then there is much
less likelyhood of this happening. (depending on how the scene is composed)

Mabe just keep applying the 16th material if 17..18 mats need to be applied.

There is no easy answer to this problem.

- Cam