[Bf-python] Select/isSelect/sel: new patch, whoops

Stephane SOPPERA stephane.soppera at wanadoo.fr
Sat Jun 5 19:38:25 CEST 2004

Hi,

Campbell Barton wrote:

> Hi I just added a line  to 1683 of Object.c
>
> set_active_base(base);
>
> - This is good because it makes the last selected object active, I'll
> need this functionality when I add Object.Join().

There seems to be still a problem with Object.select()
If you get the active object and call select(0) on it, this object is
still considered as the active object without being selected.

set_active_base() should also be called in case sel==0 if the object
deselected was the active one.

Thanks,

--
Stephane SOPPERA