[Bf-python] Re: Python testbed script available

ChrisKeith at aol.com ChrisKeith at aol.com
Thu Jul 29 05:39:13 CEST 2004

Joseph -

Thanks for the Redhat files.  It looks like the file  comparisons are failing
because the files
have DOS line-endings.  Could you convert the *.baseline files in that
directory tree to Unix
line endings (or just convert all text files - it shouldn't matter) and try
once more?  I would
hen expect the pass/fail results to be the same as on Windows.  This
line-ending problem
should be resolved if-and-when these files get into source code  control.

>> Don't know what your doing but I hope this helps  :)

I'm trying to come up with the beginnings of a test suite for the  Python
stuff in Blender that
can be run automatically, and reports its results.  I'm very fond of
automated testing.  It can
help avoid problems like the change to the setEuler function breaking
existing  scripts:

http://home.pacbell.net/c_keith/projects/blender/misc/Terragen.html

Thanks,
Chris  Keith