[Bf-python] Added some GLU functions to BGL Module

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Fri Jul 23 20:23:13 CEST 2004

Hi Joe,

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Gilbert" <models at paposo.com>
To: <bf-python at blender.org>
Sent: Friday, July 23, 2004 1:17 PM
Subject: RE: [Bf-python] Added some GLU functions to BGL Module

> Has anyone taken a look at this??
> I am not as familiar with the OpenGL code but has this been tested yet?

Yes, yesterday I took a look at BIF_gl.h, glu.h is there, looked at the red
book and at the patch, looks good.  I didn't apply the patch yet, my sources
are again a mess, I was planning to do it at this weekend.  Since the patch
is only for BGL and only adds functionality, making sure it compiles without
warnings is enough to know that nothing will break, you know.  So no problem
applying it, a simple test will do.  And thanks Satish Goda for the
contribution : ).

If you'd like to go ahead and add it, go on, otherwise I'll do it after I
finish the radiosity submodule (which btw follows what you did with the
Render one).

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br