[Bf-python] Python 2.2 Type API changes, Object.c diff version 3 (final?)

Yann Vernier yann at algonet.se
Mon Jul 19 16:03:41 CEST 2004

http://donkey.dyndns.org/~yann/blender/Object.c.diff3

I believe this version works correctly. Apparently it's object.Layer,
not object.layer, and I had miscopied that in the previous diffs. This
one also removes setattr completely, incidentally fixing a few return
codes (setting unknown attributes is not really a successful operation).

And, with this version, I'm also down to fewer code lines than the
previous code, not counting the macro expansions. Those don't actually
increase executable size (unless you're aligning functions on very
sparse boundaries) but do take a few extra lines with the local
variables.

--
PGP fingerprint = 9242 DC15 2502 FEAB E15F  84C6 D538 EC09 5380 5746