[Bf-python] mathutils

Joseph Gilbert models at paposo.com
Mon Jan 26 14:10:51 CET 2004

I'm excited about the math lib.  Anyway I just wanted to show what's up so
far.
The math needs checking but this takes care of the essential quats, vecs,
matrices, and eulers.  I'm a little suspicious of some of the math
particularly the euler stuff, the vec, matrix and quats im pretty sure
about. Anyway got to make sure this is right. The cool part is of course
that the vec, quat, eul, and matrix can be returned from any module. They
all support sequence and numeric protocols, as well as some self-only
operations. The matrix creation I split out into a number of matrix creation
types. Just so you can create a translation and a scale matrix and have them
to play with elsewhere. The matrix data has contiguous memory storage so you
can call Mat3ToEuler(*self->matrix, euler) for instance to pass the whole 2d
matrix. Anyway Id like to continue to add some more items to this. :)