[Bf-python] python ipo

dunk at dunkfordyce.co.uk dunk at dunkfordyce.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 19:18:30 CET 2004

hello,

>ive been experimenting with the python bindings to the ipo window, and
> im having a bit of trouble getting a curve drawn using the addBezier()
> function. is there any example of how to get this working?

this link has a post by MacBlender that works.

http://www.elysiun.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19182&start=15

> also it has come to my attention that  ipo.addCurve() has been removed
> in the CVS. Has this function been replaced or is it in the proccess of
> being changed?

ive just checked out the latest cvs and can clearly see addCurve in Ipo.h and Ipo.c so it must be there =/
fyi, the python api is at cvs/blender/source/python/api2_2x - if you can understand python you should be able to find your way thru these files.

have fun,
dunk