[Bf-python] Re: [Bf-committers] python callbacks

Joseph Gilbert models at paposo.com
Wed Jan 7 15:03:05 CET 2004

Rendering seem pretty complex to tackle. It look like renderwin.c handles
all the windowing functions for opening/closing render windows. The
BRE_render project handles all internals for rendering.

It would seem to me you need to handle windowing for the render window
(which might be hidden if you wanted it to be) and also handle rendering
options like env mapping, output type, backgrounds, size, blur etc.. (which
prob. will end up in a py_Render type i'm guessing). Then maybe a 'go' and
'play' function for rendering and playback of animations or single frames,
etc. I have a feeling you'll be busy. ~<'-'>~ Good luck!