[Bf-python] Re: [Bf-committers] python callbacks

Willian Padovani Germano wgermano at ig.com.br
Wed Jan 7 00:30:54 CET 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <dunk at dunkfordyce.co.uk>
To: <bf-committers at blender.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 8:11 AM
Subject: Re: [Bf-committers] python callbacks

Hi,

[replying to bpython, though dunk sent this to bf-committers first]

> could you fill me in on what you discussed? at the moment i simply
have
> Render(anim=bool), WriteImage(filename) and HideOutput().

(About Blender.Render) Not much was discussed specifically, but the idea
is straightforward, following what we've done with other modules: wrap
access to the render struct in makesdna, but only for meaninful data
(not temporary stuff that is only defined during render time).  So
besides render, writeimage, etc, also ways to define image file format,
to render animations, etc -- parameters you can set at the display
buttons window.

Anyone got ideas / suggestions for the new Blender.Render module dunk is
working on?  Also, if other coders are already working on it, it'd be
nice to say so here and possibly join efforts.

Willian, wgermano at ig.com.br