[Bf-python] (no subject)

ChrisKeith at aol.com ChrisKeith at aol.com
Sun Feb 29 17:58:00 CET 2004

Hello Willian -

Can you hold off on incorporating my changes?  I've hit a couple of edge
cases that I didn't handle well, and I want to fix them before the code goes out
to others.

Also, I have a question about adding new files.  I'm working only on Windows,
and have added three new files.  I've changed the appropriate MSVC projects
to include those files, but don't know exactly what to do for Linux, etc.  I
see some "scons" files that seem like "makefiles" but I don't want to change
stuff and break it for others.

What's the correct protocol for this?

Thanks,
Chris Keith (chrisN0_SP4Mkeith at aol.com)