[Bf-python] Blender Bones

Bob Holcomb bob_holcomb at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 22 03:08:50 CET 2004

I've started writing the code to create/manipulate Blender bones and armatures
from python.  I have a couple questions though.  Is/has anybody else been
working on this that I can colaborate with them?  I would hate to re-invent
the wheel when I could be working on something useful.  Are there any coding
standards that the blender source follows (like naming conventions?).  I have
some work already done, when I'm done testing it, should I just post the diff
files here for testing, or is there a CVS I could commit to?

Cheers,

Bob