[Bf-python] Python scripts splitting windows

ChrisKeith at aol.com ChrisKeith at aol.com
Mon Feb 16 17:42:47 CET 2004

>> But do you mean splitting the window
>> automatically when a script needs it?  That's probably not the Blender
>> way of doing things and wouldn't be approved (in fact, Ton told me
>> entries in the main header shouldn't open / change windows in Blender,
>> the export scripts that do so are exceptions to that rule)

I'm interested in this for another reason.  I'm working on a Python "test
bed" script.  This script can run other Python scripts and compare their output
with a baseline, so that one could do regression tests.  My (VERY) rough and
preliminary spec is here:

http://home.pacbell.net/c_keith/projects/blender/testbedspec.html