[Bf-python] IPO Exposure

Jacques Guignot guignot at wanadoo.fr
Fri Feb 6 21:07:28 CET 2004

Roland Hess wrote:

> I've just signed up for the bf-Python list for two reasons:
>
> 1. I found I was reading the logs frequently anyway via the .org website.
> 2. I've identified a (hopefully) simple and very useful expansion to
> one of the modules.

Hi Roland!

I'm the author and the maintainer of th IPO module.

Your suggestions may be pretty useful. I'll implement them very soon
(won't be available until next release, unless you compile the source,
sorry)

I ***think*** I have understood what u mean. Not so that sure. If
necessary, might we meet on IRC ?
(I live in france, I think it is GMT+0)