[Bf-python] blender/gimp/astronomy-programs

klopes at unizar.es klopes at unizar.es
Tue Dec 28 08:52:30 CET 2004

Hi

It's so interesting, i've thinking of that from the first day python was
integrated into blender, even I've started a little engine for a planetarium
soft. Though, I guess there isn't a real effort about this. If you want, you may
initiate a bf-project, i'm sure there'd peolple ready to collaborate (even me,
perhaps!). Of course, this task must be separated of blender, like a python
project or something like that.

Klópes